When he was 10 years lived a very traumatic time, I lived in london with my mom and my dad and my mother deposited him money because one day we went out to buy the things we occupied, but when we were formed in line gunmen entered and pointed to all the people with their weapons, they told us and I just saw acostaramos ladies and gentlemen wept as others had been as paralyzed as I only saw my mother hugged me and told me very strong millet keep quiet and say nothing I just closed my eyes and hugged her as much as I could to my mother, how good the attackers esque fast and there was no jurisdiction or people like reen shots but still managed to get a good amount of money because of what happened after all the people called his family and the manager tried to calm the people my mom the money bag and went home by taxi super shocked my mother almost crying and giving thanks that we do not pass anything.
martes, 13 de marzo de 2012
When he was 10 years lived a very traumatic time, I lived in london with my mom and my dad and my mother deposited him money because one day we went out to buy the things we occupied, but when we were formed in line gunmen entered and pointed to all the people with their weapons, they told us and I just saw acostaramos ladies and gentlemen wept as others had been as paralyzed as I only saw my mother hugged me and told me very strong millet keep quiet and say nothing I just closed my eyes and hugged her as much as I could to my mother, how good the attackers esque fast and there was no jurisdiction or people like reen shots but still managed to get a good amount of money because of what happened after all the people called his family and the manager tried to calm the people my mom the money bag and went home by taxi super shocked my mother almost crying and giving thanks that we do not pass anything.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario